ICCo India provides the service on monitoring and evaluation through innovative mobile based technologies. This service has been purposefully designed to build capacity of development professionals involved in government programs, NGO’s, and CSR initiatives. The service is well suited for professionals engaged in research and consulting activities. It can also be used by funders – governments, private companies, aid organisations and financiers – to make results-based investments. This training program would focus on research tool designing, implementation and collection of data for baseline and end line study and impact assessment. This service aims at enhancing participants’ knowledge on using the innovative mobile based technologies and understanding of fundamental M&E frameworks; provide mobile application tools and enable them to apply these to their work, i.e. paperless reporting.
Some of the innovative features of the mobile based technologies are as follows:
- It is a multi-language tool for collecting, evaluating and displaying any quantity of geographically referenced data – using Android smartphones and an online dashboard. It lets you map situations on the ground and monitor changes over time.
- It is specially designed to work in diverse locations that are often remote or lacking reliable basic infrastructure.
- It is an affordable, reliable and highly scalable service that changes how initiatives and interventions are made. It dramatically improves the accuracy of data and makes it easier to gather and share by using the best available tool for this purpose – the smartphone.
- This helps programme teams understand whether a project is working and monitor progress over time.
- The application is highly user friendly.
So far ICCo has been able to conduct successful trainings in different parts of the nation which includes: Assam, Ranchi, Gujrat, Chattisgarh, Ladakh, Tamil Nadu, Orissa, Rajasthan.
Some of the Ngo’s that have shown their interest in participating in the training program are: RGVN, HACI, Gram Vikas, Udyogni, Sahjeevan, Ledeg, Intersnak.
To know more, please contact: